The Penticton Vees Jr. ‘A’ Hockey team is pleased to announce that their 2015-2016 season ticket offer goes on sale Monday, March 30th, for existing season ticket holders.
Season tickets for the upcoming 2015-2016 are once again being offered in a three-tier pricing structure. The Vees are continuing their practice of offering one of the most affordable family entertainment options in Penticton and the British Columbia Hockey League. The three available price options are as follows:
- $169 for sections 103-106
- $189 for sections 107 + 111
- $219 for sections 108-110
Season tickets for students and children (18-years-old and younger) are FREE courtesy of Peter Brother’s Construction. The Vees are also once again offering an interest free four-payment plan for season tickets. The four-payment plan runs May 1st, to August 1st.
The following is a timeline for the Penticton Vees 2015-2016 season ticket renewal process:
- March 30th, to April 17th, existing season ticket holders can secure their seats for the 2015-2016 season with a $25 non-refundable deposit.
- April 20th, to April 24th, the Valley First box office will be processing season ticket renewal orders.
- April 27th, to May 1st, will be a one week seat relocation period, for those current season ticket holders wishing to change their seat(s) for next season.
- May 4th, season tickets go on sale to the general public.
As of Monday, March 30th, new season ticket purchasers will be placed in a priority seat reservation sequence if they put down a $25 deposit on season tickets. They then can choose their seat(s) once the seat relocation period ends on Friday, May 1st.
To renew or purchase season tickets, call Fraser Rodgers or Laura Carleton at the Vees office (250-493-8337), or purchase in person at the Valley First box office (at the SOEC.)