Tractors on roads need insurance, too

Regulations apply for farmers, agricultural drivers

Farm tractors driven on public roads must be covered by special insurance policies, and even then, only under special conditions.

Western Financial Group 100 Mile House manager Jennifer Appleby explains some basics about the insurance requirements, and provides some tips on how to decide what type of coverage you need.

Read the full story in the Feb. 12 edition of the 100 Mile House Free Press.

100 Mile House Free Press

Pop-up banner image