A firetruck parks in front of Dutch Lake Community Centre following a small propane explosion on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
The loud bang occurred at about 12:45 p.m., shortly before town council was to meet as the infrastructure committee.
The committee meeting plus a following town council meeting were postponed until Friday.
One person was injured in the explosion but apparently not seriously. There was no major structural damage.
Although the centre is mainly heated by wood chips, it retains its old propane furnace as a backup.