Clear skies and wind continue today in Abbotsford, but watch for a change in the weather tomorrow, according to Environment Canada.
Today will bring a high temperature of five degrees, with winds gusting up to 70 km/h, but there will be increasing cloudiness after midnight.
Periods of snow are expected to start tomorrow morning, with accumulations of between two and four centimetres.
Periods of snow are expected to continue throughout the weekend.
Here’s a summary of the forecast for the next few days:
• Today: Sunny. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High plus 5.
• Tonight: Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Windy this evening and after midnight. Low minus 3.
• Tomorrow: Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High zero.
• Tomorrow night: Snow. Low minus 3.
• Saturday: Periods of snow. High plus 1.
• Saturday night: Snow. Low minus 2.
• Sunday: Snow. High plus 1.
• Sunday night: Snow. Low minus 1.